Navigating and Submitting your Order:
Below we have provided some guidance for filling out the custom design order form.
** We develop and maintain this website and working forms in accordance with Chrome browser protocol. For the best user experience, we highly recommend using Chrome as your browser when using our website and downloading any associated forms.**
- Read this entire list of instructions before performing any actions.
- Open the order form in a new window using the button below. (Right click, then “open in new window”)
- Download the electronic order form to your desktop or HD location, and save it with your name as the file name. (Dealer or customer name is fine).
BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD A NEW FORM FROM THE WEBSITE FOR EACH ORDER AS WE PERIODICALLY UPDATE THE FORM AND DATA MAPPING
- Please complete the electronic fillable .PDF completely using the local file that you saved on your computer and your .pdf software.
- Using our coloring program/Designer, complete your colors and embroidery selections and take a screenshot of your design. Also saving to your local computer or HD. ( Friendly reminder note: All Retailers/Dealers are required to submit a completed designer with each order form)
- Email the completed order form from your local file and the screenshot from the designer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Retailers/Dealers please include a purchase order number for internal reference.
- Refunds are not offered on custom order harness/containers. We do offer free harness adjustments to ensure proper fit for up to 1 year, as long as the body measurements are verified and have not changed from the original order.
It is important that the file is completed, saved and emailed as an electronic file. (Please do not send in hand completed, scanned or copied forms**)
IMPORTANT! FORMS FILLED OUT ON THE WEB PAGE AND NOT SAVED FIRST, FORMS WHICH ARE SCANNED OR COPIED, WILL NOT TRANSFER THE COMPLETED DATA.
BE SURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE TO ENSURE PROPER ORDER FORM DATA TRANSFER.
Other Order Forms